Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction

I am currently working on my Masters degree program in Broadband Telecommunications Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). As part of the program, I am following a course called Regulations and Standards for Wireless communications (0EL70). Every student have to create a blog on a topic of his/her choice in the field of wireless communications and I have chosen to write about Wireless Regional Area Network (WRAN). 


I will post information on the developments in wireless communication with respect to wireless regional area networks that are based on cognitive technologies which will be employed in the unused analog TV spectrum. I will start with introduction to the terms and technologies used, the relationships among them and the standards and regulation in place so far. As this is my first blog and I am learning bloging, I wouldn't expect it to be perfect. Everybody is welcome to comment on and contribute to the posts.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent blog! I was looking for easy information about 802.22 and you have it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such an excellent blog. I got all the information I needed regarding IEEE 802.22 WRAN. It made my work easy. Thank you once again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Mr. Kihshen... cheers

    ReplyDelete